The Himeji Castle English Speaking Guide Group (hereafter the HEG) provides services based on the following Terms and Conditions.
Application of the Terms
Definitions of Terms
“Guests” are defined as any individuals or corporations including tourism operators that use the Site to submit inquiries to HEG.
User must fully complete and submit the “Application Form” through the Site.
The Application must be received at least one (1) week in advance of the day of service.
The copyright to any information or material published on the Site is retained by HEG. Duplication, reproduction, or other use of the information or material on the Site without permission is strictly prohibited.
While using the Service, Guests are prohibited from committing the following actions. Should a Guest be found committing such acts, HEG reserves the right to refuse use the Service at their sole discretion.
- Acts that violate the Terms, any laws or regulations, public order, or morals.
- The act of posting false information on the Site.
- Acts that defame any third party.
- Any other acts HEG determines as inappropriate.
HEG is responsible for providing Assignment Guide Service in Himeji Castle & City but not guarantee it, nor does it guarantee the satisfaction of the Guide Service.
Changes/Cancellation of Service
HEG reserves the right to change Service details or cancel the Service without the consent of Guests.
HEG assumes no responsibility for any damages borne by a Guest as a result.
HEG will notify Users about any changes or cancellation of Service details on the Site in advance. However, in an emergency or for minor changes, such a notification may not be provided.
Service Suspension, Stoppage, etc.
- HEG reserves the right to suspend or stop the service for the following reasons without the consent of Guests.
HEG assumes no responsibility for any damages borne by a Guest. (1) When performing regular or emergency system maintenance or inspection.
(2) When the administration of the Service becomes impossible due to an emergency such as an earthquake, fire, or power outage.
(3) When the Service must be stopped due to an unlawful access by a third party, a computer virus, or the like.
(4) When the Service must be stopped due to measures based on law or regulations.
(5) Any other time HEG determines the suspension/stoppage of the Service is unavoidable.
- In addition to the above, HEG assumes no responsibility for Service delays resulting from site maintenance or Service failure, or for damages resulting from use of the Site, including loss of data.
Revision of Terms
HEG reserves the right to revise any aspect of the Terms without the consent of Guests. Any changes to the Terms will be effective from the time said changes are posted on the Site.
Applicable Laws and Competent Courts
These Terms are subject to Japanese law. Moreover, any disputes related to these Terms, by agreement with local and magistrate courts of Himeji, shall be overseen by a court with exclusive jurisdiction.
The Himeji Castle English Speaking Guide Group (hereafter the HEG) will be responsible for the proper handling of personal information based on the following.
Collected Personal information
HEG collects such personal information as name, e-mail address, telephone number, gender and address when Guests as users of the Site.
Purpose of Use of Personal information
Personal information entrusted to HEG is used only for the operation and related purposes of the Site.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
HEG does not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
(1) With the consent of the individual
(2) When required or permitted based on the laws and regulations of the court, administrative agencies, etc.
(3) If disclosed in such a way personal identification is not possible.
Revision of Private Policy
HEG reserve the right to revise any aspect of the Private Policy without the consent of Users. Any changes to the Private Policy will be effective from the time said changes posted on the Site.
The Himeji Castle English Speaking Guide Group
c/oHimeji Convention Support, Specified Nonprofit Organization
2F Joyo bldg.
76 – banchi, Minami-Machi, Himeji-City, Hyogo, Japan